Learn how to create a hidden-hinge mini album from start-to-finish using Paige’s collection with Pink Paislee called Bloom Street! Fill it with 12 of your favorite 3x4” photos and embellish to the brim with tassels, die cuts, stickers, and more!
** This will be a very small class, 12 person max, you'll have the whole table for yourself unless attendees are from the same household or don't mind sitting with your family and friends. All attendees must wear mask or face covering as per the guideline in Harris County.
Supplies to bring:
- Scoring board (with ⅛” increments) and scoring tool
- Hole reinforcer punch (one will be provided to share)
- Crop-a-dile/eyelet setter (one will be provided to share)
- Tab punch (one will be provided to share)
- Hole punch
- ¾” circle punch
- Kraft knife
- Cutting mat
- 12” ruler
- Paper cutter
- Scissors: regular and fine-tipped
- Journaling pens
- Flat edge paint brush
- Teflon folder (or bone folder)
- Adhesive: roller, quick dry liquid glue, glue dots, foam adhesive, super sticker double-sided tape in ⅛”, ¼”, and 1” rolls
- (12) 3x4” photos (optional: with white borders)
My name is Paige Evans and I have been scrapbooking since I was 16 years old - my very first job was at a little local scrapbook store and the first time I put paper and stickers together I was hooked! I have 8 signature collections with Pink Paislee and the 9th will be released in January at Creativation. I have over a thousand cut files in the Silhouette Store, two design teams, and I have taught paper crafting classes in 10 countries. I love to create something every day! Aside from scrapbooking, I live in the suburbs of Denver, Colorado with my husband Chris Evans and our children Fox (9) and Jane (7). We have a menagerie of pets that keep me busy - Rachel the cat, Joey the dog, Monica the guinea pig, and Phoebe the bunny (we're huge Friends fans!). I am excited about this opportunity to teach at the new Little Craft Place!