The new colors to be added are Clear Colors, a lineup of light colors inspired by the transparent skeleton, it shows off the distinctive internal mechanism of the MONO graph.
- Includes one 0.5mm mechanical pencil, last pictures show all the colors in the same collection, each sold separately.
The MONO graph features a clear tip with drafting specifications to enable smooth, precise writing. It also has a long holder eraser and a mechanism that advances the lead when the pencil is shaken, making it a great asset in learning and testing scenarios. It has also won the 2014 Good Design Award and the 2016 reddot design award.
Features of the MONO graph Mechanical Pencil
- The tip part is a fixed pipe type with drafting specifications, and it uses a metal tip pipe that is about 4 mm long and about 1 mm in diameter. The pen tip is clear and offers stable, precise writing. The letters come out clear, making it suitable for writing small text, drawing charts, and using a ruler.
- A standard size mechanical pencil with a total length of 147 mm, equipped with a shake mechanism that advances the lead when the pencil is shaken back and forth. This allows you to advance the lead with no need to re-grip. The shake mechanism can be locked by sliding the clip toward the eraser. (This is called the “shake lock mechanism.”) You can also advance the lead by sliding the clip.
- With a low center of gravity, the design offers a stable, fatigue-resistant writing experience.
Features of the Eraser
- A twist-type holder eraser is attached on the top. The 5.3 mm diameter makes it ideal for erasing letter by letter or line by line. Synthetic erasers are less prone to bending and breakage. The eraser is 26 mm long in total, with a usable length of 16 mm.