Easily create unique resin projects with these molds! They're perfect for making custom designs, decorations and all sorts of crafts. Pair these molds with Color Pour Resin dye powders and other products for unique projects every time.
1. Prepare workspace (put down a tarp, wear gloves).
2. Measure equal parts resin and hardener and mix together until the resin is clear with no streaks. Stir slowly to avoid bubbles.
3. Add transparent dye colors to resin mixture.
4. Add glitter or mix-ins to resin mixture and gently stir (if using glitter).
5. Carefully pour resin into mold.
6. Use heat gun to help remove any bubbles from resin (optional).
7. Let the resin cure overnight.
8. Remove paperweights from mold.