Designed in conjunction with the Rijksmuseum, these high quality colored pencils feature leads that are made with a liquid wax binder and are fully glued all the way down the core and casing for added durability. The light cedar casings provide excellent sharpening ability and fully centered cores will reduce breakage during use and in sharpening.
- Rijks Museum edition metal tin containing 50 Bruynzeel colouring pencils.
- Tin features "The Night Watch", 1642, by Rembrandt Harmensz. van Rijn.
- Bruynzeel's Colour range pencils are perfectly designed for the application of colour in layers, enabling the building of both subtle and extreme tone transfers.
- The durability of the metal tin makes this set perfect for transit, as well as easy storage.
- All products made to meet Bruynzeel's stringent Dutch quality requirements.
- Item Dimensions LxWxH11 x 7.6 x 1 inches